July 20, 2012

Bob Dylan- Genius.

Song: Hold On- Hawthorne Heights
Mood: hopeful
MOVIE: It's Kind Of A Funny Story...

Sometimes I post because I want to share an awesome song/movie/feeling. Like right now.

Kinda. I do have something on my mind..

In It's Kind Of A Funny Story... the guy, Craig, is completely overwhelmed with life and friends and girls and school. And I know how that is. You see all the hard things about life, how you're stuck in one place and you're working towards something you don't want to do. And in the end... Craig's friend Bobby quotes a Bob Dylan song 'It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding)'. It was "He who is not busy being born is busy dying." And I was reminded, again, of how good I have it compared to the schizophrenic people, the homeless people, the lifeless people. And I realized I was busy thinking about what I'm going to do, not actually doing it. And life became important again.

If you have a good sense of humor, love Zach Galifianakis, and need a boost in life, this amazing movie is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment