July 27, 2012

Fun.

Song: The Gambler- Fun.
Mood: Wistful.

Fun. is probably one of my most favorite bands in the world. Them and La Dispute and Rise Against of course, but my music tastes have definitely moved on a bit. Stretched. I don't dislike genres like Rise Against, my likes are just getting a bit wider.

The song I'm listening to is so amazing- love like that is what I'm searching for. Not on the internet, don't get that wrong with me. I want it to be real and in person so that person can prove to me they're not in it for just physical reasons.

Anyways, back on topic. "Even if the sun stops waking up over the fields I will not leave, I will not leave 'till it's our time. So just take my hand, you know that I will never leave your side."

I want that so bad that when I hear a song that describes it, a movie that shows it, I start bawling my eyes out. I know a lot of girls want it. But no one girl feels that want in the same way. So I am not embarrassed to have this want stuck up on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment